Monday, December 5, 2011

WEEK TEN

well, by this point my hair was full blown Helmet and was in need of a cut so bad.  It was Starting to make me crazy. Well crazier than normal.


 Top Ramen. For me its Crack Cocaine in noodle form.


 This is so far my all time favorite. This guy is here
to listen, and let you blow off steam and not
judge you... Just to Listen.


My Hair is so thick, so dense, when it gets to a certain
length it is bullet proof. And I am pretty sure it is the
closest think to a Sasquatch pelt available to known science.


 pretty sure there are little gnomes living in my coif of Hair.


 I am losing weight pretty steadily with just eating better
but in order for me to really burn that fat and get rid of
fat Will, I need to exercise consistently.


 Another late night at work, sketched this
out while running on fumes.


Oh Baby, triple stack of tasty splendor,
just on my finger tips, but eternally teasing
and taunting me, driving me to internal
madness and confusion. Soon I may turn
my pain and torment outward and
attack a ten gallon jug of Neapolitan
consequences be dammed!


2 comments:

  1. Dr. Lycophron Foxfire StarfinderDecember 6, 2011 at 11:07 AM

    That kind of haircut is a dime a dozen back here in good 'ol Ideeho. Many clients of mine think it is cool...as do I. You have a serious icecream problem bud...clinical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've definitely spent sometime with the non-judgemental listening guy. He's a cool dude.

    ReplyDelete