Tuesday, December 13, 2011

WEEK TWELVE

I have noticed I tend to draw myself without a shirt a lot and sans pants even more often. This week is no exception. I am not sure why I do this, because I am a pretty modest person. Maybe its my inner desire to never wear pants. Ever. But since I cannot for fear of incarceration or exile, I live out this odd desire through my odd self portraits.


 A lot of what I do at work never really leaves my mind.
It is hard to just shut it off when I get home. I spend a big
chunk of my evening puzzling how I will set up render pipelines
or animation rigs... or folder structure. On this night, I was
particularly taken with After Effects project organization
and structure. 


 Whoa. This one is hard to look at but I cannot take my eyes off of it.


Had A birthday Dinner for Grandpa Grady. A
good time is always had with Grady. He shares my twisted
sense of humor and is always good at planting bizarre
scenarios and weird tales in my brain.  It was Fun!



 Dr. Ciacco's favorite word. 'Meh' This ones for you Brett.



 I need a psychiatrist to help me out with this one.
...Or a Japanese comic book artist...


Dr. Ciacco is now a Full time Free lance animator and Illustrator.



Getting my Baking skills on for Thanksgiving. I was tasked in
preparing Cindy's world famous Pumpkin squares. And I must say,
I have the magic touch. I don't like to toot my own horn...
but I make a fantastic Holiday cake.


2 comments: