Monday, November 14, 2011

WEEK FIVE

Week five. In This week I started  P90X work out systems.
Good lord. I still hurt from the very first workout. 


 I am very graceful. Like an underwater bean bag in slow motion.


 On my diet, I eat a lot of beans. And since you are what you eat....


 Also on my diet, I try and eat as many veggies as I can at dinner.
And I choke them down by the basket. But I always feel like this after.


 The good folks at P90X suggest that you be already participating in
some form of a work out program before starting P90X. Sweet baby Jeebus
they are right. I could barely walk, or get out of bed or brush my teeth,
or use the bathroom. I will slowly EASE my way into the workouts.


 not sure what this one means. The self portrait is the little
guy in the crotch of the tree.  


 The North American North West Big Bellied Breasted
Puget Sound Back Butt Bird. It makes dusty, dusty omelets.


There are many meanings to this one, none
of which I fully understand.



1 comment:

  1. You always have something in there that makes me laugh out loud!! Then, I have to hunt down ginger and show her your amazing stuff --and you have so many! Keep up the good work I'm enjoying it!!

    ReplyDelete