Friday, November 25, 2011

WEEK SEVEN

Still on my 'Staycation' and drawing a ton of animals, and drinking far too much caffeine.


 I have a feeling this is my spirit guide. Taking me on a journey, showing me
the truths of the universe.  I was just sitting eating some pudding and minding
my beeswax and then... BAM! This guys snatches me up and out like Aladdin
and his magic carpet.


 More animal reference material making its way into the warm ups.


 Want a dusty Milkshake? ..But hey... they are still better than the
Milkshakes at McDonald's.


 For a long time, I was putting away a pot and a half a day. I had to stop.
My mental state was hanging by a thread, and the doctor had some feedback
as well, so I cut way back. But every so often it starts creeping back up
 to unhealthy levels. And while on Vacation, left alone and unchecked like
an invasive biological alien species...I let the coffee oz pile back up



 I was pretty tired and delirious when I did this one. Or coming down
from being out of my mind on coffee.


 Never Covet another mans Ice Cream.
Even if that other man is you.


A few days before my vacation was up, I received an email that I was to get
a job review upon my return. So for three days this stressed me out to no end
I toiled over this idea for three days and it made me physically Ill.


2 comments:

  1. I loved the ice cream one..well done! Ginger loved the cow:) You are so talented! Your work really expresses itself well, we are enjoying it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you drink way too much coffee and the animal thing was close to getting out of control. I like the idea that a person can covet something they own but cannot have at this time.

    ReplyDelete