Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WEEK TWO

Week two, where the wheels came off of the weird. And How. I made it an entire week, sketching every night at this point, an accomplishment I had not done since my time in College.  Again, these are merely warm ups for a longer drawing session. BUT. Sometimes more time and effort would go in... as you may find out.  If you have a weak stomach, or are easily offended. Turn back now. ...But if you have made it this far... I will pray for your soul.



Bean Bag with a Drawing arm. Andy went to the ComiCon
and found that Comic book artist's must sacrifice much to obtain
pure drawing skill. One of those things is physical activity. By drawing
 that much, you eventually become just a bean bag with a drawing arm. 
I want that skill.



Well, after a week of drawing every night. I collected on my Coke.
It was the best coke I ever had.  




This is the turning point. Testing the waters of weird. Not quite
sure what this one means, but I have some guesses.



Doughnuts at work usually go down two at a time.  I have what doctors call
'A bit of a weight problem.'



Wally Dinn Dinn, man with the Chin. Name comes
from the mind of Dr. Ciacco



A Fungi Forrest of Wilsons.  Be wary of cool dark over-caffeinated establishments, 
or you may find a run of these... and I am not so sure that is a good thing. 
Yes, those are Just Mushrooms.



Ok. Here it is. This came from watching the NAT GEO channel.
A village in the Amazon hunt Monkeys, but sometimes, they keep
orphaned baby monkeys, and they have women in the village who
breast feed them along side the children. This woman had a babe on one
 teat, and a monkey on the other. And that image was burned into my
psyche.... forever. Just as this image will stay with you.



2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, these are cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done sir!! I'm glad your drawing juices are once again flowing like the sweet nectar of life. I can't wait for Week 3.

    ReplyDelete