Thursday, November 10, 2011

WEEK THREE

Nothing here quite as shocking as the end of week two, but some weird stuff at least. Well... not much else is as shocking as that. But records are made to be broken.


Renders at work and deadlines put the screws to me on this day I remember
quite well. And we have... we had, a Foosball table, and it ws awesome.
We were taking quite a few breaks and getting some serious Foosball on.
I think that is why it was taken away. But on this night, my team took every
game. But the failing renders and crashes were taking little bits of my soul.


 Ice cream: The forbidden Fruit.


 This was the day that my Father and other members of my family,
went to spread my Grandfathers ashes up at the family cabin. I was
so bummed out that I could not go... but I needed to be at work.
BUT, if anybody would have understood I could not be there because
of work, It would have been Grandpa Lynn. 

Along the way sometime ago, I was given a bottle of whiskey from
Grandpas house. 'A little Something Special.' (google it) the bottle is
older than I am, and it is indeed something special. But now it tastes like
bad cologne and kerosene.  But I had one to the Memory of one of the
greatest men to ever walk the earth: Lynn Grove Hardin.


During these self portraits, Dr. Ciacco and Andy were also
partaking in a week of drawings, Andy had to draw tigers for
a week, and Brett was doing self portraits as well. And Brett
was talking a little trash telling us we were lagging behind because
he had finished his first that evening. And Andy fired right back with
"Tiger is gonna come sing opera to your Mother. You better buckle up Chucky!"
I have not laughed as hard in quite some time. Thank you Andy.



At work, we drink a lot of coffee, and going on a coffee run is a sacred event.
And we got into coming up with all kinds of colorful things to ask if we wanted
to go on a coffee run. 'Throw Java in our Mouth Holes' is a crowd favorite.


Oh yeah. I grant wishes. 


Not having the luxury of Top Ramen as a Child (My Mother would never
allow such things, the only times as a kid I EVER got to have Ramen, was
 at my dear friend Sully's house) Now that I am an adult and I make grocery
shopping decisions, I regularly purchase and worship Top Ramen.
Take Heed.

1 comment: