Friday, November 11, 2011

WEEK FOUR

week four. Started a diet on week four. And wow, after eating sugars and sodas and drinking cakes and cookies for  the last ten years... The withdrawals I experienced  were awful. Every headache I have ever had and will ever have were rolled into one three day long headache. But, eventually it passed. And My diet continues, with high success I must say.


 I was watching this TV show on the Discovery Channel about the menace of
Wild Boars in America. They are destructive bad piggies. And they can get HUGE,
and as mean as a grizzly bear.


 We got fancy new one cup coffee maker at work. It is awesome. BUT. When all
of the unflavored coffee runs out, the Women in the office all buy and enjoy the awful
flavored coffees. Double Pumpkin Vanilla Spice French roast, Toffee Vanilla Crunch
Breakfast Blend, Caramel Vanilla Dirt Cafe, Apple Cider Vanilla old Boots Blend,
Turpentine Vanilla Colombian Bold. etc etc...


 Wilson and the Sphere of Omens. Sadly the Sphere of Omens
did not have high hopes for My Kansas City Chiefs. And it was right,
They were beat down pretty good by the San Diego Chargers 20 -17.
(it was not as close as the score indicates.)



 So, this is clearly Photo real. But I assure you it is only a drawing. This is a reminder
of where I started before my diet and exercise. I am tired of my knees hurting from
my over size Hocks and swaying Front Butt.



 This was the best I could do to represent the headache
I was experiencing while attempting to draw with
the headache I was experiencing.


 This is a representation of what I may look like after the
first of the year after three months of serious diet and exercise.
I may become and underwear Model for Sears and Roebucks.



I am a glass half full kind of guy, and this is what my eternal optimism looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment